Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
no longer showing gift box on Candy Crush Soda Saga
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I understand what you're talking about - the envelope to get the lives! A King Admin asked the studio about this and this is what he wrote:
This is not a bug but a new feature that is working as intended to clear space in your screen. Basically, the envelope icon will only show up now if there are lives there for you to receive, or if you can again send lives to your friends. If at a concrete moment you don't have any lives to receive or send, the icon will not show up. You can see print screens posted here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/envelope-icon-missing
yes
Do you mean the lives that your friends send you? I have never seen a gift box coming from friends.
these are gifts received from friends who are asking for things
Hi Maureen, the gift boxes come and go because they are an event with a time frame. I have heard from a lot of players that the boxes don't even open but I don't think it's a priority fix at the moment.