Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I earned the Bubllegum Crown in level 604 but I didn’t get anything for it. I am also not getting anything when I open a gift box. Why not?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy, did you take a print screen showing that you earned the crown? The King Admin that would come here to check will need to see the print screen.
The gift boxes are not working properly and mine haven't opened in a long time. I just don't think it's a priority to resolve at the moment.