Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Everyday you get a free item I should be at like day 100 with 30 mins unlimited lives and a free item like 1hour of fish etc. But I am back to day 1. I hate having to start over when I haven't missed days since August. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jennay, when you start playing on a new mobile device you will be starting the game fresh so yes it would start with day 1 again. Also at any time it could go back to day 1 on its own. It's happened to me a few times already.
Thanks Elsa what a bummer