Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Everything is updated, but still nothing. I am at Level 2035, I have a full piggy bank and 8 gold bars. I refuse to delete my game and start from scratch. I cannot buy anything or connect to Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rhoda,
This is not a common issue so I hope you don't mind me asking more questions to help us narrow down the problem.
- Did you have access to the store and one day suddenly you didn't?
- Do you have your iTunes well connected to a payment method and is this issue only happening in Soda?
I'll be waiting for your reply!
Cheers,
Xarly