Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when trying to install gameroom I get an error that says can't validate validity of gameroom and I was wondering how to do that
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ok thanks
Hi Linda, you should be able to open your Facebook page and then click on the game. If the gameroom option comes up then "x" out of it. I tried the gameroom and didn't like it so I uninstalled and just play through Facebook.
I can't play on any browser either since the screen is black. Thanks for writing back
Hi Linda, there was a problem reported this week with Facebook not opening CC Saga on Windows 10. It was reported to the studio and we are waiting for a fix. I wonder if it's also affecting their gameroom too. Can you play the game out of the gameroom until the glitch gets resolved?