Error message, " You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again ...

Options
Pam_Jarvis
Pam_Jarvis Posts: 3 Newbie

This error message has been showing up for over one week.  I have read responses from others but did not get a resolution.

Thank you!

Best Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to confirm Elsa's message from above and apologies in behalf of the team. They are working on fixing it and I hope it works as intended very soon.

Thanks for the patience and reports sent our way so far.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey guys, is this the error message?  I believe that it's a Facebook glitch and we are waiting for a fix.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Pam, a glitch of not being able to connect with Facebook was reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a resolution.  Can you please the game through the Kingdom instead?

• psawyer
    psawyer Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Was a resolution ever found for this?  I'm experiencing the same problem.  Very frustrating.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    HI @psawyer, I started a list this morning that I will turn over to management tomorrow when they are back in the office.  I am seeing more messages today so if you are seeing it today, please let me know and also where are you playing it?  Computer? Mobile? king.com?
  • psawyer
    Options
    Playing on a Surface pro 3 tablet.  Google chrome and firefox both fail as browsers.  Windows 8.  Facebook, but I have now set up a kingdom account.  Soda saga does not fail there.
  • psawyer
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    You are much better playing the game through the Kingdom.  Is it working for you now?
  • psawyer
    Options
    Not working through facebook, which is really where I want to play from.  It's where I'm connected to my friends.  On Kingdom, it works.
  • kathyosborn
    kathyosborn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    So, I joined so I can play Soda which seems to not want to work on Facebook, but there are no instructions for how to play once the account is made. Help.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @kathyosborn, welcome to our community!  If you need a guide for the beginner I am going to direct you to a couple of videos that I created.

The first is a guide where you can learn about the boosters and blockers and you can check it out here
    The second is a guide about the combos and what they do and you can check it out here
  • kathyosborn
    kathyosborn Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa, thank you for replying. I was not very clear. I have been having error messages with Soda. Been going on for about two weeks. While Googling the problem, I found a link to this site that said you could try playing it through here and not Facebook to see if that helps. But I can't find any way to access the game other than through Facebook. Can you play the games on this community site or only through Facebook. And as long as I am asking, can you play Friends through Facebook. I have that on a mobile app, but can't find a way to play it on my laptop. THANKS!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?