Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This error message has been showing up for over one week. I have read responses from others but did not get a resolution.
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Error message, " You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again ...I've been getting this message on my HP laptop daily for over 2 weeks. What's the problem? You guys have been working on this for a while.
Ingridi said: Same problem here...keep completing level 1329, but keep getting error message. Am playing on Facebook with Chrome on laptop. Support is sending me back random form replies that are completely irrelevant. I would prefer to continue on FB as I have lots of friends I share lives with....am not sure I can do that in Kingdom? Also, cannot figure out how to sync FB to King to keep progress as it doesn't show me the settings icon etc