Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do I not save my logins and play on wether I play on iPad or phone?
I've ben away for the weekend and installed on my phone too so that i World keep my login bonusses. But no today I start over on my iPad
I've logged in with Facebook on both
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lone, I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. Are you saying that you are back at level 1 even though you have been playing through Facebook? If that is what has happened to you then please follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep to get your progress back. If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into the account and manually add the progress back.
Or are you talking about your free boosters and lives and you lost them? Please let me know.