Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am getting failed to connect when logging on and I am also not getting daily rewards or bonuses on Rainbow Reward. I have an open ticket for part of this Ticket-Id:7409709) but have not heard anything back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patti, a Facebook connection glitch has been reported and the studio is trying to resolve this now. Rainbow Road I didn't think that I got the first booster but when I won the next level on the first try Rainbow Road had moved up and showed me what I would be getting for the next level. So I think it might be working if you get past the first one. Please write back when you hear from them with your ticket # to see if they tell you anything different. Also I will keep an eye open here in the next few days to see if anyone else writes about Rainbow Road. Can you play the game with the Kingdom instead of Facebook?