Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It is fristrating when i have to scroll all the way to my current level at candy crush soda.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Wow that makes no sense that replaying it didn't work. Do you have the most recent versions of your operating system and game? The information that I posted above works very well on PC so I am not understanding why it doesn't do the same on mobile. Check your versions and, in the meantime, I am going to forward this to a King Admin to see if he has come across this before.
Hi Tate, it sounds like your avatar is stuck on level 1105. Replay the level and then refresh the game and then it should go to your current level.
Still not working.