Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am currently on 2025 but when I open the app it takes me to back to 2005. I have not received rewards for completing 2007, 9, 11, 13 and 15 and no longer get rainbow road. Updating app did not resolve this. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi KC, there are a lot of us that aren't collecting these but I don't think it's a priority for the studio to work on at the moment. Please make sure that your operating system is at the most recent version and the same with the game. You should still be seeing Rainbow Road once you clear a level on the first try. This week I saw a glitch on that too because it popped up but didn't show that I would be getting the color bomb for the next level but when I opened the next level it was on the board. Rainbow Road started showing after clearing the next level and it was accurate.