Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 2173 but every time I load the game (any device - iPhone, iPad, laptop) it brings me back to level 1735
I have to scroll 438 levels to get to mine! its very annoying and frustrating! Please fix it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tatyana, your avatar might be stuck on level 1735. Open the game and replay this level and then refresh the game. Once you reopen the game again it should bring you up to your current level.