Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
salve sono arrivata al livello 1505 ma non riesco ad aprire le scatole regalo ed ogni volta che accedo al gioco mi riporta sempre al livello 1499. Come mai ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you still showing 1499 when you open the game? Just replay that level and once you clear it then close the game and open it. It should open at your current level. Please let me know if that works for you.
Hi Giusy, is everything working now?
thank you for your answer. how do i play the level? do i replay the level in which my avatar i blocked? how do i upgrade the game? Thanks in advance
Hi Giusy,
Thank you for your question. I’m sorry but for the moment King Care is only available in English and Spanish . Please visit the following site where you can check out the help and FAQ sections
here: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language
I just translated your message on Google and I can post my response below but I hope that you can read it because I am not sure how good their translator is.
Le scatole regalo non funzionano da un po ', ma al momento non è una priorità assoluta.
Se il tuo gioco si sta aprendo a un livello inferiore potrebbe significare che il tuo avatar è bloccato. Riproduci il livello e poi aggiorna il gioco e poi quando il gioco si apre, dovrebbe tornare al tuo livello attuale.