Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had close to 500 lives and there all gone. Please help. Love playing Candy Crush Saga. Thank-You
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leslie, there was a problem with these. I got this update:Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players. King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.
Hi Leslie, there was a problem with these. I got this update:
Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players. King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.