Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am at level 2000 and my friends are getting golden tickets/offers but I am not.
What can I do to fix this? Thank you very much.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Randolph, I don't think it's a matter of fixing it. It's in the testing phase so players are randomly chosen to test it. Then the studio monitors to see if it works or not. Since it's still in the testing phase, unless you are randomly chosen you won't see this. But they might keep changing the random players.