Candy Crush Soda Saga level 1951

Options
Tammy_Jez
Tammy_Jez Posts: 4 Newbie

The bottles I crush on level 1951 aren’t being recognized. I’ll smash them w the turtle and they don’t count toward my total. A fish will eat them and they won’t count. Even striped candies sometimes won’t make them count. I’ve “won” several times now, by smashing MORE than 8 bottles, but I can’t progress to the next level bc all the bottles were not credited. This is so frustrating!!

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tammy,

I'm happy to hear that you managed to pass! I have sent some gold bars your way as a compensation for all the issues. I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Tammy,

This might be a new glitch starting.  You are the first player reporting this.  Let’s try some troubleshooting tips by following the steps on this link:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips

I would also like you to please check if you have the most recent version of the game.

On Android, Go to Settings > application settings > manage application, then tap on the app.  It'll say the version you are running under the name.

On Apple, Go to the App store > click on the game app, and it will say it under the name. 

On Windows 10,  Go to the Settings > click on the game > click on Advanced settings, then you will see what version you have.

• Tammy_Jez
    Options

Actually when I did a search, I saw several players also had this problem. I lost all my rainbow boosts and I was at the top! I'm on version 1.126.1. I've closed the app and opened it again many times. If I delete the app, I will lose my candy crushers. (I have before - even tho I'm connected to Facebook)

• _Elsa_
    Options

I just did a search here and one player wrote about it 2 days ago and I suggested that she do the updates that I wrote above.  She hasn't responded yet.  The version number that you wrote above is not for Soda because Soda's recent version is 1125.400.0, Saga's recent version is 1.1371.10 so you might have been confusing the two games.  Please check out your version again.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Tammy, you are 100% correct with that version.  When I posted the other number I got it off Windows 10 so that makes no sense that they show 2 different versions - mobile is different than Windows 10.  In the meantime, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and have him check it out for you.  By the way, it will be @Xarly that will be responding to you - same as the link that you just posted.  He will respond to you here.

• Xarly
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hi Tammy,

Here I am! I just want to double-check that you confirm that you want the same as CrushN It had (with me moving him up a level and compensating).

If you can confirm it, I'll be happy to do it :-)

Cheers,

Xarly

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thank you @Xarly for responding so quickly.

• Tammy_Jez
    Options

Hi Tammy,

Here I am! I just want to double-check that you confirm that you want the same as CrushN It had (with me moving him up a level and compensating).

If you can confirm it, I'll be happy to do it :-)

Cheers,

Xarly

Hi @Xarly, I already passed! I had to crush about 15 bottles to do so :| Sure, some compensating would be great, as I had the top crown on rainbow road and also had to use candy crushers i otherwise would not have had to, to pass . Thank you @Xarly!
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tammy,

I'm happy to hear that you managed to pass! I have sent some gold bars your way as a compensation for all the issues. I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Tammy_Jez
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?