Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I wanted to play on November 5th, I was taken to level 15 even though I was playing games around level 700 or more (do not remember the current level). My boosters were also gone. I connected via Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi MIKO, your avatar might be stuck on level 15. Please replay it and then refresh the game. When it opens it should be at your current level. This has been working for all players for Soda.
Please let me know if this works for you too.