Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi I'm playing candy crush soda and for over a week now the rainbow road is missing from my game
The girl avitar comes up but there's no symbols for the rainbow gifts like there was before
Can anyone help me please , Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, I had the same problem and asked the King Community Manager about this. Even though we are not seeing the first prize win which I believe is a color bomb it does show up in the next level when you open the game. Check when you play the game again. It is working but it's just not showing the first reward that you will receive when clearing that next level.