Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, In candy crush soda I have the "missions" stopped from 20 days with writing that will be assigned after 96h. It's normal? Someone can solve the problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That has to be something in the testing phase where players are randomly chosen to test it out. The studio monitors these tests and if it works then they will add it to the game. I just opened the game on my phone and I do not see any medal on the bottom right. I have a picture of a color bomb and when I click on it it shows other King games that I can play. Can you possibly do a print screen showing this? Here are some steps if you need help with a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
If you need help uploading it here, please read what a Community Manager wrote:
“Upload from mobile devices can sometimes be tricky - not all mobile browsers are fully compatible. You might have to try with another mobile browser or alternatively upload the image to Google Photos, OneDrive, Flickr, Dropbox or similar and then post the image URL here.”
I use it on phone, first button on right, image of a medal.
Hi GiuliaHicka, I am not sure what you mean about missions. Are you talking about a challenge? Which challenge? Can you please give me more details and also where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device?