Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I had it in my computer, and I was logged in my facebook profile. I was already over level 1600. So is there any way to restore it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mariana,
Please follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep to get your progress back. If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into the account and manually add the progress back.