Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For a while back, there was a page where I could ask my question in Norwegian, and after a few days I received help and good answers to my problems via email.Is this service gone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Goldendreams, as a volunteer helping the players here I was always told to send non-English questions to this link: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language I just opened that link and clicked on the Soda link and it's not opening up! I clicked on a couple of games and none of them are opening up. I do remember once before, opening one of them and it asks you to choose your language. I will have to report this. Is there a particular question that we can answer here for you?
Hi Goldendreams, as a volunteer helping the players here I was always told to send non-English questions to this link: https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/unsupported-language
I just opened that link and clicked on the Soda link and it's not opening up! I clicked on a couple of games and none of them are opening up. I do remember once before, opening one of them and it asks you to choose your language. I will have to report this.
Is there a particular question that we can answer here for you?