Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
error message after I have had to scroll thru entire game from level 1 to level 1595 where I am and then can't play. why won't game load to level 1595 and I am not getting extra lives from friends etc, please help. very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elvie, please confirm that you are writing about Candy Crush Soda Saga because in your title you wrote Candy Crush Saga. If it's for Soda then your avatar must be stuck because that's very common in Soda. What you need to do is to replay level 1 and then refresh and when it opens again it should bring you back to your current level. But I must warn you that I have the same problem when playing on the computer with the browsers because once I close the game and go back the next day it's back at level 1 again. I had to stop playing on the computer and only play it on Windows 10 now.