Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I start the game it starts in the world with levels 1691 - 1735, I'm playing level 1903! The "world" menu on the right doesn't scroll up either, so I have to do it by hand on every platform (iOS and windows) ...why? please fix!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kirsten, your avatar must be stuck on the lower level. Please replay it, clear it and then refresh the game. Once the game opens again it should be at your current level.