Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Once again, I cannot connect to Facebook using my Ipad. Now I've passed to the next level but on my desktop it did not update because I played it on my Ipad when it wouldn't connect to Facebook. Help with this issue, please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes I am the same Elsa! This was the link: https://care.king.com/contact But this morning I was told that the new link is now:
https://soporto.king.com/contact?fbclid=IwAR3CjDue8_6Cbt6pvNYlxtHavLxHg7RcBk7KeAEpwpkCKdHQZR9iVY6K4cQ
You can read the blog that I just created for this new link: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/how-to-complete-a-king-contact-form
Elsa I do not see the hyperlink you're referring to.
Are you the same Elsa that commented in our group?
Hi TRICIA4955, you aren't have luck lately are you. I saw another question from you during the weekend. Why are you even trying to play through Facebook when there are so many glitches. On my desktop I play on Windows 10 and only log in with the Kingdom. You can try some troubleshooting by following the steps on here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
If the troubleshooting doesn't work then please follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep to get your progress back. If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into the account and manually add the progress back. They will sync both together for you.