Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
welshdragon59 said: Hi there,I spent £2.99 this morning to get the 60 bars that had accumulated in my piggy bank. However, once I'd spent the £2.99 my piggy bank only showed 30 bars.ive obviously checked this discussion thread and see that it's a universal problem, but my issue is that you advertised 60 bars for £2.99 and yet I only received 30 with no advance warning or notification to the contrary. That is false advertising and misleadingPlease send me the other 30 bars or give me a pro rata refund to compensate for the missing bars. Thank you