Reininstalled Game because of errors and lost 60+ lollipops, 10 plus stripy lollipops and 5 hands.

FloridasAwesome
FloridasAwesome Posts: 2 Newbie
edited December 2018 in Support
Due to the game constantly freezing up. Especially on bubblwgum hill I kept restting the game. Especially as I had just purchased the golden ticket offer which I could them use to play bubblwgum hill. I even reset the phone several times but nothing worked so I had no other option apart from to uninstall the game however when I reinstalled and signed into my king account. Although the game is now working and I have infinite items as pet the ticket offer all my lollipops. stripy lollipops and hands have all completely vanished. I had 60+ lollipops 10+ stripy lollipops and about 5 hands. I want them back. Don't forget some of th we lollipops were part of the golden ticket offer. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @FloridasAwesome,

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

• FloridasAwesome
    FloridasAwesome Posts: 2 Newbie
    Well that is clearly not true! I have not changed devices just reinstalled the game to the SAME device. I have as I said lost multiple lollipops stripey lollipops and hands. Part of which were part of the purchase i just made!
    I am a regular player and play bubble gum hill and complete levels to complete quests which gain boosters. I then only use them on levels.i am Stuck on. 
    Surely you cant just leave me empty handed especially after making a purchase due the fact I had to reinstall your corrupted game!  This is a lame answer and clearly no.intention of resolving my problem.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @FloridasAwesome, purchased boosters qualify for some help while the rewarded boosters don't.  I'm sorry that I didn't reread your first message.  As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

Also you can complete the contact form:  https://soporto.king.com/contact  and they can manually go into your account to check the purchases and help you with those boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?