No gold received šŸ˜¢

Options
jboyle30
jboyle30 Posts: 1 Newbie
hi I purchased the piggy bank because it was full. I received no gold whatsoever. still charged me Ā£3.99 and have the email to prove also. easy to rectify?Ā 

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018 Answer āœ“
    Options
    Thatā€™s very unfortunate @jboyle30šŸ˜¢ Iā€™m sorry that you didnā€™t get your hard earned gold! However, there is still a way that you could potentially get your gold back. The first thing to do would be to go into the Help Center into your game to see what you can do to get your bars back before requesting a refund. To do this is simple:

1. Open your Candy Crush Soda Saga game, and click on the ā€œSettingsā€ button in the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Access the Help Center by clicking the orange question mark from the settings menu.Ā 

3. Scroll down to the section of the Help Center titled ā€œPurchases and Gold Bars.ā€

4. Access the article titled ā€œI purchased an item on my device but havenā€™t received itā€Ā 

5. Read and follow any instructions the article specifies.

6. If you are still unable to solve your issue, use the ā€œContact Usā€ button at the bottom of the screen to send King an email with all details necessary to endeavor and solve your problem.Ā 

If if all else fails and you want a refund, got into your email or purchase history and open the receipt. If the option is provided, click on ā€œReport a Problem.ā€ I hope this helps you solve your problem, and have a great weekšŸ˜

Answers

• catishalvarez
    catishalvarez Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Youre stealing from me. It's the third time you guys do not give me my gold bars from bubble king event..and no one response
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hi @catishalvarez Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community

You should never lose your gold bars.Ā  I am going to ask you to please complete this contact form and they can manually go into your account to find out what is going on.

• stenka
    stenka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I've the same thing for the 2e time.Ā 

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Options
    There is an open post for bubble gum hill issues in the Candy Crush Soda Saga community.
    Please post your issues here so you can see the updates on this issue from the Community Manager.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    edited December 2018 Answer āœ“
    Options
    Thatā€™s very unfortunate @jboyle30šŸ˜¢ Iā€™m sorry that you didnā€™t get your hard earned gold! However, there is still a way that you could potentially get your gold back. The first thing to do would be to go into the Help Center into your game to see what you can do to get your bars back before requesting a refund. To do this is simple:

1. Open your Candy Crush Soda Saga game, and click on the ā€œSettingsā€ button in the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Access the Help Center by clicking the orange question mark from the settings menu.Ā 

3. Scroll down to the section of the Help Center titled ā€œPurchases and Gold Bars.ā€

4. Access the article titled ā€œI purchased an item on my device but havenā€™t received itā€Ā 

5. Read and follow any instructions the article specifies.

6. If you are still unable to solve your issue, use the ā€œContact Usā€ button at the bottom of the screen to send King an email with all details necessary to endeavor and solve your problem.Ā 

If if all else fails and you want a refund, got into your email or purchase history and open the receipt. If the option is provided, click on ā€œReport a Problem.ā€ I hope this helps you solve your problem, and have a great weekšŸ˜

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?