You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix. Please try again in a moment.

Batchief
Batchief Posts: 4 Newbie
I have been getting the above for about 2 weeks when trying to load on my PC.
Should I just dump the game and go onto something else? Will the problem ever be fixed?
Or is the a fix to the error?
Thanks

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,636 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Batchief, now I know why you can't play the game.  There is a Facebook glitch.  They sent this message to King.

Response from Facebook: There was an issue that occurred that affected all web games. A fix is being released and functionality should be restored shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your prompt reaching out to us!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Hi @Batchief, you haven't mentioned where you are playing the game - Facebook or king.com.  A glitch for king.com was already reported.  They are working on a fix.  Also there is a Facebook glitch that has been reported and Facebook is going to be doing a fix on this. 
  • _Elsa_
    I don't know what message that you wanted me to see but it opened my game without any message.
  • Batchief
    The game starts to load and immediately  says "You have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix.
    Please try again in a moment." This has been going on for at least 2 weeks.
  • _Elsa_
    I know that there is a Facebook connection glitch but you didn't say if you were playing it through Facebook.  Also where are you playing it - mobile or computer?  Could you possibly play through king.com?  If this is a Facebook glitch it might take a while for them to fix it.
  • Batchief
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Batchief, now I know why you can't play the game.  There is a Facebook glitch.  They sent this message to King.

Response from Facebook: There was an issue that occurred that affected all web games. A fix is being released and functionality should be restored shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your prompt reaching out to us!

• psawyer
    psawyer Posts: 26 Level 2
    Elsa, this is happening to me, too.  What is the resolution, please?  I'm playing candy crush soda saga through facebook, using a tablet with windows 8, google chrome and firefox both get the glitch.  I've reset cookies, rebooted, etc. to no avail.  Help!!  If I try to play through Kingdom, it wants to reset me to level 1.  No thanks!
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @psawyer, why do these problems have to start as we are going into the weekend?  If you have a tablet have you considered signing into the Kingdom instead of Facebook.  You did write that when you try to play through the Kingdom it starts you back at level 1.  Where are you trying that - king.com?  or on your tablet trying to log into the Kingdom?  If you can play through the Kingdom then we could get your progress back but you have to get your user ID #.  I am heading offline in a bit so if I have to give you any links I won't be able to do that until tomorrow morning.  I can respond on my phone tonight but not give you any links.
  • psawyer
    psawyer Posts: 26 Level 2
    Thanks for responding, Elsa.  I'll be offline most of the weekend, too, so maybe we can tackle this at the beginning of next week.  Talk later!!  Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?