The hand booster isnt working!!

Options
Yaz_Milani
Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
ok.. from one issue to another. I’m really getting upset now 😔 I have been using my boosters to get over a hard level.. when I tap the hand booster and tap to swap the moves it doesn’t work and I ended up losing all the boosters for nothing!! It’s happened 3 days in a row now! Not a coincidence 😶

Answers

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @Yaz_Milani , I played CC Soda two days ago and used one free switch to swap candies, which worked for me.

Now since I realize my single example isn't too meaningful, would it be possible for you to show a triplet of screenshots where you

1. show board before attempting a free switch
    2. show board with selected free switch booster
    3. show board after performing the free switch

so that it is possible to demonstrate your free switch booster count decreasing by one, with the board remaining the same?

And if you can upload a video of the sequence rather than the screenshots, that'd be extremely useful for diagnostic purposes.

Thanks!
  • Yaz_Milani
    Options
    Bloody typical! Now I’m extra angry! Not even a minute ago it wasn’t working.. so I come to take a screen shot and miraculously it worked!! I don’t know what to say 😔
  • Yaz_Milani
    Options
    Ok. So I tried it again and here’s the screenshot .. it seems that ONLY when I want to swap the coloured ball to make a booster that clears the block it doesn’t want to move it.. instead I end up losing the booster. As you can seen from the second and third pic that I’ve selected the booster and it has not move anything. Keeping the 2 swaps in place.  Additionally it has uploaded the pics in the wrong order. Number 3 is 1 and number 1 is 2.. if that makes sense 

• Yaz_Milani
    Options
    I have also discovered that it chooses when to work. And here is a screen recording.. I would like this to be fixed and all my lost boosters to be refunded please. It now won’t allow me to upload a video... I give up 
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you for posting here in the community! There must be a glitch with this booster! I have been having this same problem; it is very frustrating! I will forward your message to @Xarly, and see if she has an explanation! For now, what you can try to do is clicking the booster, but don’t try to swipe a Candy with it. Instead, lightly tap the candy that you want to switch it with. Then tap the other candy above, below, etc. the candy you first selected to swap it with each other. I hope this helps you, and have a wonderful day!
  • Alessandro_S
    Options
    Hi @Yaz_Milani - thanks for uploading screenshots, that's really helpful! And allow me to ask a couple more questions please.

Q1: what move did you want to perform via free switch? (I would have been tempted to set up a color ball by switching green wrapped candy and cyan diamond on its left, and later go with chocolate+color for a wipeout combo, but doing that would have set up the explosion of the wrapped candy - not very useful)

Q2: Screenshots top-bottom being 1,2,3 and actual sequence being 3,1,2, we can see that the number of free switch boosters has not decreased - it always shows 2 in all screenshots; so I'd be tempted to say that you have not actually lost the free switch booster - what do you think?

Of course if you can upload video anywhere (Google Drive would be fine as any other upload site) and share the link, it'll be my pleasure to have a look at that as well!

Many thanks again for your patience :)
  • Yaz_Milani
    Options
    I wanted to make a wipeout booster. After I sent that to you it worked on a random tile and I lost swap booster. Then when it worked I lost the hand. I have actually ended up with only one left now. It’s put me off playing completely and this game was my passion. 
  • Yaz_Milani
    Options
    If you provide me with an email address I can send the video to you 
  • Alessandro_S
    Options
    I'm not sure I have email addresses capable of receiving videos :)

If you're concerned about unwanted viewing of the content, just upload it to any host and PM me the link rather than placing it here on the board.

I share the passion for this game btw, so I'm really interested in helping out B)
  • Yaz_Milani
    Options
    I don’t have a problem with sharing the video.. the problem is that the upload file option only allows pics and not videos!  I don’t know if this is because of my device. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?