Gittan
Gittan Posts: 2 Newbie
Is it something wrong with 1837?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Gittan, I haven't heard of any issues with it.  What's happening?
  • Gittan
    Gittan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Den är helt omöjlig att klara som den ser ut .. Om man kollar på Youtube så är dom olika. Vad är felet? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Gittan,

For now, the King Community is only available in English, so we encourage you to remain with that language. You can use online translators if your English is not good enough but please refrain from posting in any other language.  This message is being closed out so I suggest that you start a new message in English.   A second option is that you can complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Hey @Gittan , being a one-liner I took the liberty to run the text through Google Translate (but as @Elsa said, please post in English next time!) - and you're asking why there are differences from Youtube videos vs. the current layout/moves.

I took a couple tries to 1837 and the only thing I can say is that it is a very hard level, which would probably take several dozen of attempts to clear without using boosters (and likely more than one even in case of boosters).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?