why doesnt the game remember my level

tiggerr69
tiggerr69 Posts: 2 Newbie
everytime I go to play the game it doesn't start where I left it and goes back to level 1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,180 Candy Moderator
    Hello @tiggerr69,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any of the King Games' sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

To answer your question, I actually, do not know perfect answer.  But, I have noticed this in Candy Crush Game.  Our Avatar will appear at the last level we played.  And when we click on the Avatar icon, it will take us to our current level.

Not sure the reason and I clearly understand that, that is not the case here in Candy Soda game!   I have not played the game in past few days.  Logged into the game only to collect the Daily Booster.  Hence, it might not have affected my game!  

Anyway, this glitch has been brought into the Community Team's notice.  For now, I would suggest you click on the PORTAL  ICON that's located in the top right corner on the screen with a Green base and a hook that looks like Candy Cane.  From that select your episode which will on the top in that list.  

All the Best & keep having fun in the game :+1:

**  To write back, please click on "Type your Comment" box OR tag me with @ and my name, just like how wrote your name above  =) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?