Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Scoobydee said: Foley1362 said: Hi @Scoobydee - do you still need assistance with this? If so we have a couple of Superstar volunteers that are usually pretty good with helping on PC issues. Please let us know! Hiya Foley1362, Yes, I finally got the login issues squared away. Unfortunately, I lost all my powerups and several levels, which I was really unhappy about, but I am able to at least connect. I hate losing money like that. I just know that I will be very careful about making purchases in the future if something goes wrong, because I lose everything. But I have my game back and it's being saved, so I am content. Thanks for reaching out.
Foley1362 said: Hi @Scoobydee - do you still need assistance with this? If so we have a couple of Superstar volunteers that are usually pretty good with helping on PC issues. Please let us know!
Foley1362 said: Hi @Scoobydee - I’m glad t hear it’s resolved! I am sorry to hear about the lives and boosters. Assuming that means you deleted and reinstalled the game which usually will wipe those out. However it sounds like you are on the right path!Happy Crushing 💪🏻