Bubblegum Hill temporarily removed due to technical issues

Comments

• lilpebbles30lilpebbles30 Posts: 5
    leah02 said:
    Hi, I still can't play Bubblegum Hill. Can't find any new updates. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled...logged off f.b. and back on. Is anyone else having the same issue currently and any suggestions?
    I don't have it either! So ur not the only 1 unfortunately!
  • Liz52Liz52 Posts: 1
    I haven’t got it either 😩😩😩
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,064 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

There are two separate points of conversation here, so let me make a distinction:

1. Your daily login calendar was reset to day 1. This happened with the update but is in no way connected to Bubblegum Hill. You can find more and speak about this topic here.
    2. If you don't have Bubblegum Hill right now, I can only apologise for it. Events like these come and go and they aren't always available for 100% of our players. Unfortunately, sometimes some have it and some don't. In this occasion especially this is the case in order for us to monitor the event and guarantee that it's working as expected while not possibly impacting all of our player base. Bubblegum Hill is an event, not a core mechanic of the game, which means that, although we understand that you love having it, you should not expect to have it there always and take it for granted.
    I know that this might not be the information that you wish to hear but, for now, this is the reality that we are facing, and I hope you appreciate the clarity around it. We keep working very hard and the studio is very aware of the fact that there are issues at the moment that need fixing, so please rest assured, we are all trying our best here to make sure you keep enjoying Soda as much as always (if not even more, because there are very cool things on the way!).

Cheers and thanks for the patience,
    Xarly

• leah02leah02 Posts: 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

There are two separate points of conversation here, so let me make a distinction:

1. Your daily login calendar was reset to day 1. This happened with the update but is in no way connected to Bubblegum Hill. You can find more and speak about this topic here.
    2. If you don't have Bubblegum Hill right now, I can only apologise for it. Events like these come and go and they aren't always available for 100% of our players. Unfortunately, sometimes some have it and some don't. In this occasion especially this is the case in order for us to monitor the event and guarantee that it's working as expected while not possibly impacting all of our player base. Bubblegum Hill is an event, not a core mechanic of the game, which means that, although we understand that you love having it, you should not expect to have it there always and take it for granted.
    I know that this might not be the information that you wish to hear but, for now, this is the reality that we are facing, and I hope you appreciate the clarity around it. We keep working very hard and the studio is very aware of the fact that there are issues at the moment that need fixing, so please rest assured, we are all trying our best here to make sure you keep enjoying Soda as much as always (if not even more, because there are very cool things on the way!).

Cheers and thanks for the patience,
    Xarly

Hi Xarly, first let me say how much I appreciate you and your hardworking team. However this is very confusing to me because at the end of your Post from yesterday you had said something to the effect that it would be ready for everyone. I try very hard not to take Bubblegum Hill for granted but it's so difficult because Bubblegum Hill is the only reason I play the game. I am a disabled woman who looks forward to it every week. I know that's pitiful but it's true. Do you know when it will be available to everyone. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work.
  • Elena_VafElena_Vaf Posts: 2
    leah02 said:
    Hi, I still can't play Bubblegum Hill. Can't find any new updates. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled...logged off f.b. and back on. Is anyone else having the same issue currently and any suggestions?
    I don't have it either! So ur not the only 1 unfortunately!
    Neither do I have it, also tried through re-installation - so sorry!
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,064 Community Manager
    Thanks for your words everyone and apologies again.

There is nothing that we love more than providing you with entertainment and joy, really. I'll try to get more information and, as always, share everything we know with you. The team is working hard to make sure it's there for as many of you as possible as well, but I'll try to gather as many details as we can and get back to you with them.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    edited February 22
    I used to get the daily bonus on both my iPhone and iPad separately as my boosters are separate on each device. Now when I log in on them both I only get the one device daily bonus. This is a game breaker for me. I have played this game for a long time and am on the last levels and have spent a considerable amount of money over the years, but with everything that has gone on lately in both this game and candy crush saga, I feel it is time to quit both games and find something where I feel we are valued and respected as players @xarly
  • orim90orim90 Posts: 5
    I used to get the daily bonus on both my iPhone and iPad separately as my boosters are separate on each device. Now when I log in on them both I only get the one device daily bonus. This is a game breaker for me. I have played this game for a long time and am on the last levels and have spent a considerable amount of money over the years, but with everything that has gone on lately in both this game and candy crush saga, I feel it is time to quit both games and find something where I feel we are valued and respected as players @xarly
    The same thing happened to me. And it's annoying. I want the old game back. Other thing that happend to me is that in the notifications it appears that I have a special event o bonus and when I entered the app this dosn't show. So, I'm thinking to delete the game this weekend.. It's no fun anymore with all these things happening.
  • I don't have bubblegum hill yet, and also is there a way to see if I will be getting it  and when.  Normally it just arrives with no rhyme or reason is there any way to find out if I will in the future to make sure I have enough in my account.  Thank you in advance for helping with my questions.
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,486 Superstar
    It’s back πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Thank you @Xarly

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Question for all of you guys. 
    Now that the game has reset the daily bonus to 1 I am thinking of uninstalling and starting over. I am on level 2028

I only have 124 gold bars, less than 20 each of the 3 boosters that you can use at the start of each level, 90 lollipop hammers, 4 striped hammers and 4 switches.

Was thinking that with the quests, race etc..that if I started over I could probably earn back all the bonuses/gold bars fairly quickly and it might be more fun then spending  days trying to pass levels.

Has anyone ever done this?  Thoughts???
    Thanks!!!
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,486 Superstar
    Good Morning @JeannieWally - what type of device are you using to play CC Soda? If you are playing at King.com the above might now work. What exactly is the issue you are facing?

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • JeannieWallyJeannieWally Posts: 38 ✭✭
    @Foley1362 I'm on android.  No issues.  Just annoyed that the daily bonus reset to 1.  The only way to gain boosters fast is Bubblegum Hill...but when it's only on weekends it's hard to gain them quickly..so I thought if I reset and started over I could plow through early levels pretty easily thus amping up the boosters/gold bars and that it might be more fun then being stuck on the hard levels for days at a time....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders