insufficient funds

chartman1
chartman1 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi, I'm trying to purchase boosters and I'm getting an "insufficient funds" reply, even though my app store shows enough funds to cover it. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to our sweet and wonderful community! How much money do you have on your store credit? Depending on the cost of the purchase, it may be saying “insufficient funds” because your account balance may not have enough to cover the tax in addition to the regular purchase price. However, if you have a debit or credit card on your device, the remaining charges should charge to this card. I would recommend checking both your bank account checking account balance, and your store credit balance before attempting to make any purchases. Let me know how this goes. 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Welcome to our sweet and wonderful community! How much money do you have on your store credit? Depending on the cost of the purchase, it may be saying “insufficient funds” because your account balance may not have enough to cover the tax in addition to the regular purchase price. However, if you have a debit or credit card on your device, the remaining charges should charge to this card. I would recommend checking both your bank account checking account balance, and your store credit balance before attempting to make any purchases. Let me know how this goes. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?