Reset of the Daily Login Calendar

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to thank you all for your feedback and apologise in behalf of everyone here, we understand that this can be frustrating. You will find above my announcement regarding this.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Nathan_Abdow
    Nathan_Abdow Posts: 12 Level 2
    I opened up the game yesterday and received my daily rewards, I was on day 625. I played multiple times during the day. I opened the game this morning and when I got my rewards, it said day 1! What gives ?
  • Nathan_Abdow
    Nathan_Abdow Posts: 12 Level 2
    I played the game multiple times yesterday and received my daily rewards. I was on day 625. I opened the game today and was back at day 1. We the happened? ?
  • swansonwifey
    swansonwifey Posts: 5 Level 2
    I was at day 268 and are frustrated. Some of you were really far. It's not easy to work your way up that far, and I know I only beat some of those harder levels because I had daily bonus help. It's gonna take forever to get back to a decent spot let alone where I was. Oops sorry isn't really helping me feel better right now. 
  • Kelly_Barnes
    Kelly_Barnes Posts: 14 Level 2
    I'm very sad about this... I'm on day 883... :(
  • gisselgy
    gisselgy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

With yesterday's update (v.133) all progress on your Daily Login Calendar was reset to day 1. We apologise for the inconveniences that this might have caused.

The reason for this is because now, instead of storing the daily login calendar in your devices, it will be saved on our servers, reducing with this the possibility of losing any of your progress due to technical issues (as it was happening before).

We know that this means that you will lose something you actively worked on collecting every single day, but we had to do this in order to have a better system in the future for all of you and your daily login calendars.

You will still get rewards every day, you will just have to start again from day 1.

We understand that the situation is not ideal but I hope this gives you some insights regarding what happened with this update.

Thanks,
    Xarly
    me too :(
    i have lost all my progress and it is start of day 1 
  • Max248
    Max248 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Same has happened to me I was on day 115,my candy crush updated last night now I am on day one,also candy front page looks different and I have no contest on the top of page also.i worked so hard to keep my daily bonus.instead I have not got 30 mins lives but got boring 5 lives.boo hoo king i am not impressed
  • gisselgy
    gisselgy Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have lost all the effort to keep daily my daily bonus so that with the last update I can restart it?
    very funny king of chewing gum :angry:
  • Jane_1_2_3
    Jane_1_2_3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same thing has happened to me today.
  • starbar
    starbar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Just had the same problem that the daily rewards have reset to level 1, having not missed a day

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?