Level 1864 help

NandokatNandokat Posts: 1
I've been stuck here for a while now and looking online there seems to be different versions of the same level. I'm playing on Android. See attached pics. Any help would be great 

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,578 Superstar
    Hi @Nandokat - welcome to our friendly community!! I know some levels can be really hard like this but please note that levels are updated occasionally due to them being to easy or too hard. The tutorials or videos are first created when a level comes out and often not updated if a level is changed.

I hope this answers your question and good luck crushing it! 💪🏻

You can find out more about our Superstars here 

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,709 Superstar
    edited February 26
    Hi @Nandokat, I am sooooooooooo stuck on level 1838 which looks very similar to your level above.  I just found a video online for you: 

I also see that the video is showing the level as hard but you are seeing ultra hard. I hope that you have better luck clearing your level than I am with mine.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• piatiffipiatiffi Posts: 3
    I've been stuck on this level too. It's really hard to beat. Any suggestions on how to beat it?
    Hi @piatiffi, have you looked at the video yet?

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

yes, I have, but now it's a super hard level
    I am finding all these higher levels super super hard!  It takes me like a week to maybe clear a level.

I was able to pass the level. It just took a long time.