I purchased treats and did not receive them twice. I've emailed ,sent screen shots of my purchase

AmberWilcox
AmberWilcox Posts: 6 Level 2
How do I get my $3.00 I sent screen shots emails customer support and nothing! How do I get what I purchased?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,789 Candy Moderator
    Hello @AmberWilcox,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections!

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your purchased items :(  I am inserting a link provided by the Community Managers for our convenience.  Please select the best option that fits perfectly with your device.
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/246177/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

NOTE::  If you are sending the complain through King.Com, while filling out the form, please remember to fill-up BOTH "Topic" & "Sub-Topic" slots for better results.  

** If you need to clarify anything or to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I will receive immediate notification.

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?