Level 783

RileyRiley Posts: 1
Why do I have only 17 moves in level 783?

Answers

• Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 5,500 Superstar
    Hi @Riley and welcome to our friendly community!! I just checked my level and I see it starts with 30 moves. Can you please confirm if your app is up to date in your App Store?  Have you logged in and out of the game via King or FB in awhile? If not try that.

if that doesn’t work please respond back and tag my name so we can escalate this to the CM further if needed.

Happy Crushing!

You can find out more about our Superstars here 

Check out my Superstars contest & have a chance to win GB here! 🔥🔥🔥
  • BiggymommaBiggymomma Posts: 1
    Level 783 has 17 moves with popcorn and need to make 12 Color Bombs. Impossible!  
  • nmorris65nmorris65 Posts: 2
    I am only getting 17 moves as well. Game is up to date. I don’t know how to log out and back in, so I don’t know if that will fix it. This is very frustrating. 
  • nmorris65nmorris65 Posts: 2
    @Foley1362 ;I am only getting 17 moves as well. Game is up to date. I don’t know how to log out and back in, so I don’t know if that will fix it. This is very frustrating. 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,632 Superstar
    Hi @nmorris65, where are you playing the game?  Mobile or computer?  Facebook or the Kingdom?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.