Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was sent an email from King with news that I can restore my level from one year ago. I have been waiting for this. Will someone be contacting me? When logging in, I am still at square one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Lorraine_Sockman and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you but don't worry we can solve this together. Just follow the link below and you will find out how to do it. Let me know if you succeed. Have a wonderful day 🤗
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back