Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
so I passed a checkpoint and got my 2 hours play and 15 minutes double fish. Only problem was I had my daily bonus 2 hours double fish already and was 4 minutes in. It disappeared. I just got the 15 minutes. Pretty sad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @ragrunberg, thank you for posting here in the community. You are the first player reporting this. Perhaps it's a new glitch starting. I will keep my eyes open here for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.