Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cannot buy the $.99 deal that I earned because when I fill out the payment info, I will not accept my Canadian address. Only American address will be accepted.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Kirk_Coneybeare where are you playing the game? It might have to do with your payment settings. If you could also provide a print screen so that I have a better idea of what you are seeing and then can offer you further help. Here are some steps if you need help doing a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/