Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Pummy_Raj said: Hello again @ediM,I heard from the Community Manager! You can go ahead and click "Continue" without any worries, as the "Stritz" thing is legit , valid and it is by King team They said it is an issue with words and hence, causing confusion The Community Manager and I would like to "Thank You" for raising this issue 🙏🏻Please come back and post if you need any assistance in future! Have a great weekend
Anne_Martin said: @Pummy_Raj,when the quests disappeared without warning, it was the day Facebook was down for me. You did not provide any warning, so the next day, Facebook was back and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my phone. I lost all my boosters...Can something be done about it?thanks