How to fix Candy Crusha Soda from shutting down?

Options
BlueShadow
BlueShadow Posts: 4 Newbie
I've been playing Candy Crush Soda on my Galaxy 7 for a long time now. The last 3 days it started shutting down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and this is still happening. No other game or app has this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Answers

• dndunt
    dndunt Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same exact thing is happening on my phone too. I have same model. 
  • Tuppence
    Tuppence Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Same problem here on my Android. Shuts down everytime after 30 seconds in level 3 of Bubblegum Hill since yesterday. Did all suggested updates in auto generated email I was sent, but it continues to shut down.
  • jigjan
    jigjan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Same problem on my Android.  Can't even finish a game
  • Tuppence
    Tuppence Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    It was a very disappointing weekend, not being able to play Bubblegum Hill past level 3.
  • BlueShadow
    Options
    Yes, this is ridiculous, I'm not sure what changed, but they need to change it back.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey all,

Apologies for these issues. We are investigating them as we speak but we could really use your help. It would be great if you could share with us the following information:

• Device you had the issue on
    • OS version (which operating system do you use and the version you have)
    • Which Soda version you are on (the last and the one you should be on is 1.137.7)
    If, on top of that, you can also share anything else you might have noticed during the time of the crash, it would also be of great value to us.

Again, apologies for this and thank you for your time and help!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • BlueShadow
    Options
    I have the latest version 1.137.7
    The devise I use is a Samsung Galaxy S7.
  • dndunt
    Options
    I too have the latest version 1.137.7 and use Galaxy 7.  App just arbitrarily closes.  It's been happening since the latest version was released.  Did all the suggested fixes and nothing works. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you both!

We have a lead regarding what might be causing this but we are still investigating. Thanks for doing as well all the troubleshooting to make sure your devices are on point. Please keep sharing your notes with us, every piece of information you can share with us is of great value, given that we have quite a tricky issue here that we are trying our best to fix.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • dndunt
    Options
    I was 150+ days consecutive access. Once the fixes were tried, it took me back to day 12 and the next day of continued app failure, went back to day 1. Lost all my power ups too. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?