Muchas

Options
lapipa21
lapipa21 Posts: 2 Newbie
I lost my progress e. Soda soda Candy Crush was wearing 1071. And when I installed my new return to level one
... please help me recover my progress

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,287 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @lapipa21,  Thanks a lot for posting back in English :+1: 

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your level progress after changing to a new device!!  Sometimes, it does happen for some odd reasons!  But, it is OK... the Community has provided many helpful articles for our convenience in such situations.  Please follow this link to get your level and progress back of your game --
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Just wondering... are you connected to the game through Facebook account only OR do you have a Kingdom account too?  If you don't have a King account, creating and syncing it with our Facebook account always prevents to loose our progress!  

Please post back if you need any further assistance with your game.  To do so, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =)  

Have a great day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @lapipa21, has this problem been resolved yet?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,287 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @lapipa21,  Thanks a lot for posting back in English :+1: 

I am very sorry to hear that you lost your level progress after changing to a new device!!  Sometimes, it does happen for some odd reasons!  But, it is OK... the Community has provided many helpful articles for our convenience in such situations.  Please follow this link to get your level and progress back of your game --
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Just wondering... are you connected to the game through Facebook account only OR do you have a Kingdom account too?  If you don't have a King account, creating and syncing it with our Facebook account always prevents to loose our progress!  

Please post back if you need any further assistance with your game.  To do so, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below =)  

Have a great day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @lapipa21, has this problem been resolved yet?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?