What is the secret of passing soda king 1977 with no boosters as I cannot get access to the shop

Options
cindian68
cindian68 Posts: 6 Level 2
What is the secret of passing sofa king 1977 with no boosters as I cannot get access to the shop.  My patience is wearing thin
with all the recent changes.

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @cindian68 !

What do you mean by not having access to the shop? Can you please elaborate on that? Do you mean you cannot select any boosters prior to the level?

The more we can understand what's going on, the better.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • cindian68
    cindian68 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Xarly I did report not having access to the shop to purchase gold bars etc months ago and wasn't able to resolve the matter.  I can on some occasions select a boost prior to game, if they're not blacked out, but I need to use them sparingly as
    I cannot get anymore.

Now I'm finding that it takes so long to pass any of the hard and ultra hard games I'm not competitive to win any boosts.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @cindian68 ,

I understand your point. Currently, the way to get boosters is mainly via in-game events (daily login, Bubblegum Hill or Mr Toffee's Fair, for example) along with purchasing them in our shop. There are more features and events coming for Soda in the very near future and that should help as well with this.

Please be patient, there are very nice things on the way, and in the meanwhile, you can always (with patience, luck and strategy) hope to pass the levels! Others have before, I'm sure you can as well :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Options
    When I get stuck on a level I look at You Tube videos of people who have finished that level without boosters.  It gives you an idea of what the best strategy is for that level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?