Glitch galore

Options
Yaz_Milani
Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
Recently I’ve come across a few glitches so I took on the duty to share with the world  =)
the first one is obvious. Second is that I didn’t find the last bottle but still won! I’m not complaining lol! 
And one more I posted on the MTF thread about the everchanging background theme. 

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for raising these, @Yaz_Milani. I'll move it to the Support section so that others coming can share their thoughts as well.

I just wanted to mention these are both known issues that the team is working on fixing. I don't have a specific date but I am confident that these will be solved soon :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I too recently won a level without hitting the last soda bottle. I assumed the ticker just couldn't keep up with how fast I cleared the level, but who knows!
    As for the blacked-out booster bar, I have seen other threads describing this same issue and I think they are already looking into it. :)
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for raising these, @Yaz_Milani. I'll move it to the Support section so that others coming can share their thoughts as well.

I just wanted to mention these are both known issues that the team is working on fixing. I don't have a specific date but I am confident that these will be solved soon :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?