19 gold bars have disappeared

Options
zabzi85
zabzi85 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have been saving my gold bars from when I win the 5 player team tournament. I played earlier today and had 19 bars. I just logged on a few minutes ago to play and it says ZERO! I never used them.i am just curious what happened to them and how I can get them back.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @zabzi85, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars from the game!!  Are you sure that either you or another family member has not played the game and spent them? 

I just checked... 3 Lollipop Hammers OR 1 Striped Lollipop Hammer costs exactly 19 Gold Bars!!  Are you sure you have not bought any of those?

Please post back and let us know by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below! 

Looking forward to talk you again!  Have a nice rest of the day / evening =)
  • zabzi85
    zabzi85 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, I am sure because I do not have any extra stripes candy and only one lollipop hammer leftover from winning the bubblegum hill event. Also, no one else has had access to my phone. I would not go to this extreme to complain about something like this before checking everything like that. Is there a way to see where the gold bars went? 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello again @zabzi85

Thank you for the reply :+1:  Just would like to make sure before informing the Community Manager about the issue!

For the Community Manager to look into your game, they will be needing your game User ID (it will be in digits).  Please follow this below link to find out how to look for your ID
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?