Lost 30 gold bars because store was not available but yet it took my bars and still no extra moves

Options
tamway
tamway Posts: 2 Newbie
Purchased gold bars this morning.  Went to purchase extra moves and store was not available   Tried 3 times.  Took 30 bars away and still no extra moves.  Plus lost life because of it.  I want my bars back they are not cheap 

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @tamway!

Sorry this happened! Since it's a purchase issue, from what you mention, I'm afraid we cannot handle these in the Community. Don't worry though, this is a priority for our Player Support Team, and they will answer you in no time.

If you can go here and select "Candy Crush Soda Saga" and "Problems with purchases" you will get assist in no time.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the sweetest community around @tamway! While there is no way to refund gold bars from within the game or through your device software, I will get in touch with a community manager to see if they can be replaced ASAP! However, do be patient, as the managers won’t be back in the office until Monday. Thank you for your patience! 
  • tamway
    tamway Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you.  On top of that I lost the 2 hrs of boosters cause I’m not playing again until this is sorted out.  
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @tamway!

Sorry this happened! Since it's a purchase issue, from what you mention, I'm afraid we cannot handle these in the Community. Don't worry though, this is a priority for our Player Support Team, and they will answer you in no time.

If you can go here and select "Candy Crush Soda Saga" and "Problems with purchases" you will get assist in no time.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Unfortunately @tomway, King cannot reimburse you for hours of booster rewards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?