Daily booster

Sodacrush
Sodacrush Posts: 3 Newbie
I have been playing Soda Crush for years and never got a daily booster. Can this be fixed?

Best Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Sodacrush!

Some of our features are not available on every platform. Sometimes it's due to testing and sometimes it's a matter of the complexity on such platform. There is no specific answer as to why you aren't getting the daily booster but, if you are playing in old platforms or devices (or options like king.com), chances are that you don't get it.

I'm sorry that there is no better answer but, for the sake of transparency, I wanted to inform you with the situation.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    @Sodacrush

Hello!

You have the same problem as me. I am a PC player and KC did not think it necessary to build functions. This is a dead saga without everything. That's why I also buy a tablet, which I then have several features. I can then download an app that is made only for the mobile devices. So I have the daily booster. As the players talk about it, it would exist. Because you hang too long on the levels. it's terrible!!! Hope that helps you !!!

Greeting Peggy

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @Sodacrush

My nephew I technical expert and said to myself: for programming on the PC are very complicated and complicated. Therefore, nothing is done for the PC anymore. It is programmed only for the mobile devices such as mobile phone & tablet. Everything is much easier. I already understand. I do not understand why you still neglect the PC player so. Even if it is more complicated, so much technology is possible today with so much technology. But it is the easiest way out. What a pity. Although there are still so many PC players. "This is a thorn in my side".

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Sodacrush!

Some of our features are not available on every platform. Sometimes it's due to testing and sometimes it's a matter of the complexity on such platform. There is no specific answer as to why you aren't getting the daily booster but, if you are playing in old platforms or devices (or options like king.com), chances are that you don't get it.

I'm sorry that there is no better answer but, for the sake of transparency, I wanted to inform you with the situation.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @Sodacrush

Hello!

You have the same problem as me. I am a PC player and KC did not think it necessary to build functions. This is a dead saga without everything. That's why I also buy a tablet, which I then have several features. I can then download an app that is made only for the mobile devices. So I have the daily booster. As the players talk about it, it would exist. Because you hang too long on the levels. it's terrible!!! Hope that helps you !!!

Greeting Peggy

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @Sodacrush

My nephew I technical expert and said to myself: for programming on the PC are very complicated and complicated. Therefore, nothing is done for the PC anymore. It is programmed only for the mobile devices such as mobile phone & tablet. Everything is much easier. I already understand. I do not understand why you still neglect the PC player so. Even if it is more complicated, so much technology is possible today with so much technology. But it is the easiest way out. What a pity. Although there are still so many PC players. "This is a thorn in my side".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?