Gumball machine and boosters

Options
bullywooly
bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
What is happening with all these supposed glitches, no gumball machine and boosters turning black?

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @bullywooly! I am not sure why this is happening to you, but the first course of action to take would be to attempt basic troubleshooting steps, such as making sure that both the game and device software are both up to date, making sure that you have at least 2GB worth of storage space on your device free, and finally, closing the game and turning off your device for about ten seconds, and then turning it back on and reopening the game. If all of the above fail to describe and/or solve your problem, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the game on your device, as this tends to solve many technical glitches such as these. However, do make sure that your game is backed up to your Facebook or Kingdom account before attempting this. In addition, it is worth noting that all your boosters and gifted lives will be lost during this process. Let me know how this goes. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    hey. we are probably millions to have the same problems! be serious!
  • bullywooly
    Options
    Joseph45 said:
    Hello @bullywooly! I am not sure why this is happening to you, but the first course of action to take would be to attempt basic troubleshooting steps, such as making sure that both the game and device software are both up to date, making sure that you have at least 2GB worth of storage space on your device free, and finally, closing the game and turning off your device for about ten seconds, and then turning it back on and reopening the game. If all of the above fail to describe and/or solve your problem, then try uninstalling and reinstalling the game on your device, as this tends to solve many technical glitches such as these. However, do make sure that your game is backed up to your Facebook or Kingdom account before attempting this. In addition, it is worth noting that all your boosters and gifted lives will be lost during this process. Let me know how this goes. 

• bullywooly
    Options
    Thanks Joseph. This is doing my head in as every time I seem to play soda these days it’s one glitch after another.
  • bullywooly
    Options
    Also have just bought a new iPad, installed everything on it but soda wont give me the gumball machine or all boosters I had!although it’s an iPad I’m reinstalling onto and not a phone and my old iPad still has the gumball machine and boosters still on it? So much for technology these days

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?