Why did they reset the daily log in reward?

Options
DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
What, you're not allowed to get more than X number of days because they don't want to reward people who are consistent?
I swear, king games are really flaky at times.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi DreamDancer, welcome to our community.  I'm not sure if the studio reset it.  If you are playing on a mobile device it can reset on its own periodically.  I know it's not the answer that you wanted to see but at least you are still getting a daily reward.  Have you checked out the ideas section at all?  Check them out here!  You might want to vote on some of them and the more votes that an idea gets the better the chance of getting it put into action.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi DreamDancer, welcome to our community.  I'm not sure if the studio reset it.  If you are playing on a mobile device it can reset on its own periodically.  I know it's not the answer that you wanted to see but at least you are still getting a daily reward.  Have you checked out the ideas section at all?  Check them out here!  You might want to vote on some of them and the more votes that an idea gets the better the chance of getting it put into action.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?